Optimized portable solutions to meet a variety of needs
Delivering a New, Decentralized Model of Power Generation, Transmission and Utilization that Creates the Opportunity for:
- Net Zero Homes and Businesses.
- Peak Shaving.
- Back Up Emergency Power.
- Immediate Access to Power Wherever it is Critical, Including Mobile Homes, RV’s, Expeditionary & Portable Applications.
- 24 Lead Acid batteries: 10.8 kWh of energy storage
- Weight: 2,823 lbs.
- Replacement Requirements: 3 years
- Maintenance: Extensive, Trickle Charging
- Optimum Operating Temperature: 77° F
- Hazard Rating: Acute-Chronic
- Depth of Discharge: 70%
- Cycles Based on Depth of Discharge: 300
- Total Capacity at High Discharge Rate: 50% or less
- debris removal
- water damage repair
- Savings: None
- 8 OES2 LFP batteries: 18.4 kWh of energy storage
- Weight: 560 lbs.
- Replacement Requirements: Between 10 & 20 years
- Maintenance: None
- Optimum Operating Temperature: -4° to 150° F
- Hazard Rating: Safe & Environmentally Benign
- Depth of Discharge: 90%
- Cycles Based on Depth of Discharge: 2500
- Total Capacity at High Discharge Rate: 99%
- Savings: Weight, Size, Shipping & Operating Costs
The Boundless Energy Exhibit utilizes OES state-of-the-art energy storage and management systems to illustrate how the challenge of using intermittent energy sources such as solar and wind can be solved with efficient energy storage and intelligent management. Without energy storage, renewable sources of power are intermittent and unpredictable, as is the GRID in emergency and black out scenarios in which the centralized delivery of power breaks down.
Ojai Energy Systems, Inc. (OES) is a growing and innovative technology company that designs, builds and sells a portfolio of intelligent, non-toxic, efficient, energy dense storage and management systems that seamlessly integrate renewable energy in conjunction with or independent of the GRID.
Without energy storage, renewable sources of power are intermittent and unpredictable, as is the GRID in emergency and black out scenarios in which the centralized delivery of power breaks down.
OES's portable, modular and stationary energy storage and management systems do for the power industry what cell phones did for the communications industry: allow freedom of access, anytime, anywhere.
OES technology mobilizes people and power beyond the limits of transmission lines and literally puts power back into the hands of people, enabling them to harvest, store and utilize their own personal power supply at home, at work or on the go.
POWER UNPLUGGED. Anytime, Anywhere!
OES offers an entirely new model of power generation, transmission and distribution that is decentralized, local, and sustainable. OES technology utilizes patented, licensed lithium ferrous phosphate (LFP) cells with state-of-the art proprietary management boards, circuitry, methods of assembly and cell configurations to create intelligent and energy dense storage and management systems.
OES batteries, products and systems are under a 1/3 the weight and size of traditional lead acid AGM or SLA batteries (for the same amount of energy storage), offer charge times 4 to 5 times faster, are 90 to 98% efficient, without any diminishment in capacity due to excessive use or non-use (back-up and emergency storage scenarios), are immune to extreme temperatures (-4 to 140 F), are non-toxic, require absolutely no maintenance, ventilation or cooling for optimum performance and have a lifespan of 10 to 20 years (2500 – 4000+ cycles).
From Net Zero homes, businesses and communities to mobile power anywhere in the world, Ojai Energy Systems, Inc. provides unprecedented freedom, independence, sustainable and reliable power generation, storage and management.